Grow your business in Auckland
ATEED’s Business Growth Team can help Auckland business ventures reach their full potential.
ATEED business growth specialists and advisors are situated at area offices in:
This team is the first point of contact for business assistance.
The ATEED Business Growth Team will:
- assess your business to determine its needs
- assist companies with a plan to help develop, grow and innovate
- identify relevant courses, advisors, information and other services that address companies' specific development needs
- determine eligibility for Government funding under the Regional Business Partners Programme
- connect a business to other ATEED specialists who can help (sectors, investment, R&D, tourism, awards and events)
- connect a business to other companies and organisations that may help
Regional Business Partner Programme
- Capability development: building management capability can accelerate the growth of your business.
- Research and development: advice and funding to help companies innovate.
Auckland businesses can access information, funding, training and development to innovate, develop and grow their business through ATEED. ATEED is the regional business partner delivering the NZTE Capability Development Vouchers, and R&D grants through Callaghan Innovation.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your business grow.
If companies have a bright idea which needs funding, ATEED is the first point of contact on the research and development journey.
ATEED has four local business capability offices that support local business in their respective areas. Enquire now to access information, funding, training and development.